Hi All,
Welcome to Four&Poetry
Four girls writing about love, life and other random bits.
Enjoy!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Love...

Love...
At first sight they say...
Or is it, at first delusion?

I remember
The first time we kissed,
hated it.
But 'tis love...

Or the first time we spoke
or laughed, or joked...
Boring, I thought-
But 'tis love...

Or the first I strolled-and peeked.
into your heart and your mind.
Maniac. I thought...
But 'tis love.

Love...
At first sight they say.
Or is it, at first delusion?

For in hind sight
I know I hated your talk
your walk, your face, your mind
your heart, your name, your guts.
Or was it your guts?
that I loved or I feared?
was I deluded?
or struck by the bug?

love...
at first sight they say,
or is it, at first delusion?

2 comments:

T said...

You, my dear, are clearly much less shallow than I am.

Anonymous said...

lol! so funny and true!